Road Holland - Arnhem
On its own, The Arnhem is a jersey for cool fall days when the sun shines but just not strong enough to warm you up. Over top of a heavy base layer, the Arnhem will help you ride on into the chilly months of winter. And if there were such a thing as “Après Bike” clothing, this would be it. With its unique inner collar striped print, pair it with jeans after a ride and many will be hard-pressed to know your are wearing a bike jersey at all.
The fabric is a 39% Merino wool / 61% polyester blend which is temperature regulating and moisture wicking. In addition to features like locking zippers and a waist gripper, The Arnhem has ample back pockets for all of your riding essentials.
- 61% polyester / 39% Merino wool blend
- Full length zipper with contrasting orange placket
- Extra long sleeves
- Road Holland embroidered accents
- Waist gripper
- Three rear cargo pockets and an external stash pocket
- Earbud/headphone cord pass-through in middle pocket