Fixcraft Tournament Mallet Shaft
The TW TOURNAMENT WEIGHT Bike Polo Mallet Shaft runs a 0.8 mm wall thickness. This is the lightest shaft we offer and is the go to design by pro level riders in tournament situations.
Fixcraft only uses high grade extruded 7075 T6 series 4 Aluminum. Uncut at 44", the TW weighs only 133 grams.
The 2014 TW model has the same taper and straight section dimensions you have known and trusted since we first started, with out of the box compatibility for the Fixcraft CONNECT SYSTEM. This means the tapered end is M6 pre-threaded with a small notch to marry to match our ground breaking CONNECT system. Your mallet will take seconds to build.
• 1.0 mm wall thickness.
• Extruded aluminum, no seams on the interior.
• Accepts nearly any attachment technique
• Total Length 44"
• Length of taper 13"
• Length of straight section 31"
• End of taper diameter 0.35"
• End of straight section diameter 0.71"
• Total weight before cutting down 164 grams
• Comes in 2 annodized colors
• Hardware & rubber end not included
• FIXCRAFT CONNECT SOLD SEPARATELY
NOTE: IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE, BIGGER RIDER, OR CONSISTENTLY HIT YOUR WHEEL WHEN PLAYING, YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THE LT MODEL. THE TW MODEL IS FOR ADVANCED PLAYERS THAT NEED A LIGHTER SHAFT ONLY.